PROMENADE NOIRE CARE
Once the tattoo is done, a cellophane bandage will be applied by the tattoo artist, it will have to be kept for several hours. The skin is sensitive and can swell or redden after a tattoo, it will serve to protect it from the friction of clothing and allow it to disgorge.
After your session :
- The skin is sensitive for a few days, this is normal.
- Avoid swimming pool, thermal baths, lake, sea.
- UV radiation degrades the tattoo, use a total anti-UV screen product after healing & avoid exposure to the sun during the healing month.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes. (cotton).
- Do not scratch or shave the area during healing.
- Do not leave the tattoo area for too long in water during a shower, do not take a bath.
Treatment protocol :
To repeat during the first three days.
- Wash hands before each treatment.
- Morning and evening, wash the tattoo with lukewarm water and an antibacterial / neutral pH soap (eg Septivon, Procutol or Lubex), then rinse well. The skin should be smooth and clean.
- Dry the area gently with household paper while patting.
- Gently apply a small amount of Bepanthene ointment cream on the tattooed area.
- Cover the tattooed area with cellophane & medical tape.
From the 4th day and this for 1 to 2 weeks :
- Continue washing morning and evening with the same soap and cream 2 to 3 times a day with a little Bepanthene ointment.
- The tattoo will peel and then mature, it will then be healed.
Please send us a photo of your scarred tattoo 2 months after its completion to check if it needs touch-ups or not. Touch-ups are free within 3 months after tattooing.
We decline all responsibilities in the event of failure to follow the treatment protocol.
Ask for advice in case of doubt : mail